Tuesday, April 17, 2007



I took a picture of Paige and Megan on the steps this morning and that was what I was planning to post for my picture of the day. Then this evening Megan got two little splinters in the palm of her hand from the wooden glider on the front porch. Both Mike and I tried to help her get them out but after her throwing a fit and acting like we were going to amputate her hand with tweezers and a needle she calmly said "I want to do it myself". So here she is doing it herself. She got one of the little buggers out before dinner . After dinner I gave her a bath and we tried to get the other one out but so far we only managed to get half of it out. She is zonked out in bed so I may go up and get that darn splinter out before I zonk out myself. I will say this for her she is a tough little kid and strong too....I should know I was the one trying to hold her hand still. Oh and after all the tears and fuss she looks up at me and says "I love you mom."

No comments: