Tuesday, May 08, 2007




This is the cute new outfit that Aunt Shann, Uncle Steve, Cody , Chelsea, Rosea and Tucker got for Paige's 9th birthday (it will be this Sunday the 13th). She also got some other cool stuff...a Webkinz Yorkie, a cute Tinkerbell Scrapbook for our trip to Disney, purple flip flops, and a cute decorated paint can filled with lots of candy and a strawberry chapstick and a chicky stamp....lots of fun stuff! Thanks Aunt Shannon you are the best! Love and Hugs, Paige xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

You look beautiful Paige! I love that shirt too! I would have gotten one for me too if they had them in my size... I am glad you like it... Love you and Happy Early Birthday and Aunties Day! Love Aunt Shann

Callie Ann said...

Oh Paige, you are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful auntie and a mom and and and. Your a sweetie.
luv Callie