Thursday, July 03, 2008

The Tooth Fairy is coming to our house tonight!

Megan was eating her gummy vitamins this morning and she was afraid to bite into them with her front tooth. It was pretty loose. So after she had her vitamins she reached up and gave it a yank and out it came. She came in with her tooth in her hand and a BIG grin on her face. The first thing she did was call Aunt Deb to tell her "my toof came out", she has a bit of a lisp now.I just glanced outside to check on Megan and noticed she was rollerskating without her helmet. Violation! So I snapped her picture while she was on her way to get her helmet. I reminded her that if it has wheels then she wears a helmet. Gee it's a wonder we all survived our childhoods? The only time I wore a helmet is when I was riding my Honda XR-75 dirt bike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/these are the best yet/much to you and yours/drippy drippy slippy slippy/0000000/2 piece yet/back to water/summer almost over/