Monday, March 30, 2009

Doesn't she have the prettiest eyes...

For those of you that have not been to my sister's blog or her picture of the day blog I would like to introduce Bella, Shann's new baby. She is about 5 months old and she was adopted last week on Shann and Steve's 25th wedding anniversary. My sister is in love...not only with her husband but with this sweet little pup.

P.S.
I don't usually steal photos from her blog but I just couldn't resist those eyes...those Bridget Bardot eyes.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Thanks for the welcome for Bella Sis :)
Looks like everyone had a great time in Georgia. It was good to see Rebel got used to riding in the car, he sure looked relaxed to me... Maybe it was the new car & the Disney channel for him too!
Thanks for sharing all the pictures... Miss ya & Love you to the moon & back, Shann