Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two for Tuesday!


When I got to work on Saturday morning I was upstairs hanging my coat up (it was 37 degrees at 7:30 when I left for work). Barb told me to keep my coat on because I was going out to the cashier booth in the nursery. Luckily it is enclosed and after I plugged in the heater and got some hot chocolate from Matt at "Sacred Grounds" life was good. It was the first day that we had anyone in the nursery booth and by 10 a.m. it was sunny and warming up. All the customers felt sorry for me. But to tell the truth I would much rather ring up mulch, dirt, trees and flowers outside in the booth than all the grocery orders (on the day before Easter) inside. All the new cashiers always ask "when do I get to cashier in the booth?", well stick around 14 years and you may be a shoe in!

No comments: