Wednesday, August 26, 2009


First Day Of School for 2009-2010


Paige is ready for 6th grade!

Paige woke up at 6:05 a.m. to a Taylor Swift song...so she was all smiles this morning. It was still dark and when she turned the light on in the hall bath Rebel started growling, he was still in his dog bed in our room. Paige washed her face and got dressed then I helped her with her hair. She had a good breakfast of yogurt and and English muffin. She was very patient with me when I asked to take her picture. Then it was out the door to wait with her friends for the bus. I think she was sitting with her new friend Lauren. I was outside with the dogs they (the dogs) were my excuse for hanging out until the bus came, most of the other parents were in their cars. Paige waved to me as the bus drove by....(she loves me). I'm sure she will have a wonderful first day of 6th grade...my big middle school girl.

Megan our 3rd grader!

Yes Megan is wearing the same top as Paige. I tried to talk her into wearing her cute purple dress but she said she would wear that tomorrow. Then she wanted to wear a tank top and jean shorts but I vetoed that. I told her to wear something cuter for her back to school picture ...so she asked if she could wear the same thing as Paige. I said sure...since you are not getting on the same bus and going to the same school. She wouldn't wear her cute little gold flats instead she wanted to wear her "Wizzards of Waverly Place" (it's a Disney show) tie shoes. She let me curl her hair under and she chose a cute black sparkley headband (it matches the shoes). At breakfast we were asking her if she remembers where her classroom is and what her teachers name is. It's funny to us at least because she has the same classroom and teacher as last year because her 2nd grade teacher moved up to 3rd grade this year. Megan is the only student from last year to get back in the class, so she will be the extra special helper.

1 comment:

LAC said...

They both look great! Hope they had great first days. I cannot believe its school time already.

- Star8278