Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Last night our ol friend Tom stopped by and had dinner with us, it's been well over a year since we all got together. He was a bit surprised at how tall the girls have grown. He also gave me a very nice compliment. He said he was telling this lady he knows that works at the local diner that I was raising really sweet girls, and that they are friendly and charming and they always mind. Tom says "I think it's because she was a nanny for so long, she just knows how to raise kids right". Well gee Tom I'm glad you think so...cause my plan was always to raise confidant, compassionate kids that just happen to be smart and beautiful too. I'm a pretty lucky mom!

1 comment:

LAC said...

I hope I can raise my daughter in much the same way. I worry about it, a lot. Esp. since my upbringing was much different with a mother with too many of her own problems to be an actual mother. You're my inspiration. Happy New year to you all!