Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My post for Monday, 1-11-10

When Paige came home from school she went ahead and let herself in the house since I was next door watching Jake and Evan. When I called her to make sure she got in alright and to ask her to feed the dogs she told me "Mom, I just took some funny pictures of Rowdy and I saved him from his sweater". Apparently Rowdy managed to get his legs out of the leg holes and wiggled himself through the neck hole. This sweater he is wearing is a bit old and just a wee bit stretched out. How old is that dog sweater? Well I don't know the exact year it was purchased but I do know that my childhood dog. Whiskey wore it ...and we had Whiskey back when I was Paige's age.....so I'm thinking it's at least 30 years old.



My dad found the dog sweater when he was moving from the Agnes Cir. house and he sent it out to us for Rowdy. Yep, they don't make dog sweater like they used too!

Do you suppose he's thinking ..."Alright enough with the pictures just fix my sweater, I get no respect....I'm the Rodney Dangerfield of dogs!"

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love it... Good job Paige with the pictures! Thanks for sharing my first love of a rat terrier Rowdy :)
Love ya all to the moon and back, Shann @}----