Saturday, July 24, 2010




Day #2 of our Orlando trip ...was Epcot day. It was hot and sunny our luckily most of the rides are indoors. Our favorite ride was Soarin. It's like taking a virtual hang glider over the best of California and you end up over Disneyland watching the fireworks and Tinkerbell flying in the sky.


Paige and Megan with Nemo and Dory in the background.


Megan and I found this very obvious "hidden Mickey" in one of the tanks there.


When we were in the Mexico pavilion I asked Mike to take a picture of this roadrunner because it reminded me of my grandma.




Megan and Paige the Mickey Princesses.





The koi were pretty...but not a Nugget in the bunch.




Hey I think Mike took a picture of this same bunny (or one of his relatives) on this same grass near the Canadian pavilion last time we were there 3 years ago.

No comments: