Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Paige and Megan saying good night and good bye to Mimi and Pop-pop.

A little Megan story : On this particular day Megan slept in really late I think it was 10:30 or 11 a.m. before she got up and that was when I went in to check on her and I kinda woke her up snuggling with her in her bed. We were starting to get worried about her because she is our early bird riser. If she sleeps until after 8 a.m. that is late for her. So I go up and snuggle in her cozy bed and the first thing she says is " Is this the last day Pop-pop and Mimi are going to be here?" and I said "yes" and then she says "then I am going to be sad all day!". I told her to be happy that she gets to visit with her Pop-pop and Mimi one more day and to enjoy their time together and that is what she did. I am very proud of my girls they are so loving and they enjoy their family and that makes me proud.



No comments: