Tuesday, June 12, 2007


Paige's Summer hair!

I wanted to share Paige's new Summer hair with all of you! She wanted to wait until after Pioneer Day at school to get her hair cut..that way she could wear braids and look like Laura Ingles (her idol). So on Thursday after school I took her up to get her hair cut. She said "I don't want to get a bob like Megan's because it won't be as cute on me". I told her you don't have to get a bob if you want your hair long we will just get it trimmed. But when she got there she was looking at the idea books and showed the gal what she liked. Paige also said "but I want it long enough to put in a pony tail if I want". So the gal cut it and it is long enough for a pony tail but Paige has not asked me to put it up in a pony tail yet. She has worn some hair clips and headbands but no pony tails yet. I love it and I know she does too. She said "now I look like Reilly." (one of her good friends). She is very proud of the fact that she can brush it and do her own part even. Of course in these photos her hair is blown out straight , we have just been letting it air dry and she has a lot of bounce and wave in her hair. That is not a bad thing ether! I just wish my hair was as cute as hers.

No comments: