Sunday, August 26, 2007

This will be my post for Saturday 8/25/07.
The many faces of Megan. I snapped these pictures of Megan during rest period at the pool (they clear the pool the last 15 mins. of each hour so the life guards can have a break). During this break I was asking her questions about school and this is how it went....
Q) Megan what was your favorite thing you did at school today? A) Eat my snack (animal crackers)
Q) Who did you play with on recess? A) Spencer, Josh, and two other boys, they were chasing me!
Q) Do you like first grade? A) Yes, but the only thing I don't like is that Nick (the boy that sits next to her) is always getting in trouble and getting yelled at.
Q) What was your favorite activity at school today? A) I liked gym class, we got to run around a lot.

No comments: