Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Marguerite, Marge, Mom, Aunt Marge, Grandma, Great Grandma and Keeper of the Garden she is all that and more to so many. The photo below was taken in June 2003.Happy 91st Birthday to my Grandma Marguerite Esther Baker Reil Souza. I am so lucky to have this amazing woman for my Grandma. She has taught me so much about how to grow flowers, bake pies, write letters and how to enjoy life. I brag about her adventures all the time. In her lifetime she has driven from California to Alaska all by herself, she has taught me and my sister how to hunt and fish. I have lots of great memories with my grandma, playing cards (which always led to fits of laughter), taking her to the Columbus zoo, Amerifloral 92 ( a huge flower and plant show in Columbus OH). My grandma is my inspiration and I just hope she knows how much I love her and miss her.
Grandma and Brandi 6/2003
Great Grandma, Brandi, Paige (5), and Megan (2) June 2003
Paige (7) and Megan (almost 4) with Great Grandma June 2005.
Megan brought Great Grandma flowers from Bill Peck's pasture. 6-2005
Paige, Great Grandma, Brandi and Megan sharing a laugh over Megan's scrap book. June 2005.
Paige Marguerite (7) and Great Grandma June 2005.
Great Grandma, Megan Leanna (almost 4) and Brandi. June 2005

No comments: