Thursday, July 30, 2009

We had to drive 30 miles to visit our neighbor...


but it was well worth it. The girls and I went to see Miss. Linda's new home. We got a nice tour and the kids played with her grandsons while I visited with Linda and Krista. We had a nice lunch and some yummy Buckeye pie. Paige and Megan wanted to stay longer but we had to get home so we could feed the dogs and take them out. I told them that maybe after Miss. Linda is all settled in they can have a slumber party with her. She said she would enjoy having a couple of little girls around so we will have to make a date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Linda loved seeing all of you again. Thank you for all the goodies you brought. I am going to have the last piece of that yummy pie soon. I am looking forward to my slumber party with the girls. Good seeing all of you again. Tell Mike hi for me.