Thursday, April 21, 2011




Rebel is like Goldie Locks when it comes to his sleeping routine. Before "lights out" he likes to snuggle up with Paige while she enjoys a book. Then when I come in to turn off the lights and tuck her in Rebel gets up and runs downstairs so I can take him outside one more time. Then when he comes inside he likes to go wrestle with Mike or grab a squeaky toy and annoy Mike as he is watching T.V. After Rebel gets his wilds out he goes back in and snuggles up with Paige. Then an hour or so after I go to bed he comes in and sleeps with me the rest of the night.

Paige was having a hard time believing that he comes back to her room because she's a real heavy sleeper. So heavy a sleeper that she doesn't even move when I come in and snap pictures of her and her pup with the "night view" option on her camera that makes a big double flash. The pup kinda squints and looks at me with the most pathetic look but I just snap away.

I took this picture below shortly after 6:15 a.m. when Rebel was having his good morning snuggle with Paige and I was showing her proof on her camera that yes indeed her pup loves her and always comes back to her bed each night.

2 comments:

23r0 said...

Reminds me of when I was a kid... There is nothing better than puppie love <3
Love ya Paige <3 Love your pup too!

blog said...

Office 2010 supplies a Office 2010 range of protection enhancements, simply by and helps to ensure that the honesty and confidentiality on the files to help bolster the particular harm work surface.Office 2010 stability buildings by giving any layered immunity countermeasures that can assist you immunity detailed technique are going to be lengthy to the computer's desktop security tool.The vast majority Microsoft Office 2010 Key of security judgements manufactured ??by Office 2010, rather then built ? Office 2010 Key?from the end user. Microsoft Office 2010