Tuesday, February 13, 2007


LIFE IS GOOD!

Another snow day here in central Ohio. Paige sent Megan in to ask if they could play in the snow shortly before noon. I was the cool mom and said sure....I was surprised it took them that long to ask. I bundled them all up.....tights, undershirts, turtlenecks, fleece shirts, sweatpants, snow pants, coats, scarfs, gloves , snow boots and sent them out the back door. As you can see Rebel loves to chase them , they were throwing his ball and he would chase it and then dig for it. I will post some more pictures on my main blog later tonight...so check back for more snow photos.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I wanna come play in the snow!!!!! It looks so much better than being at this desk! Rub some cold noses for me! Love ya!

Callie Ann said...

cool snow pic