Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We call him Mr. Bubble!

Last night Mike got some bubble gum from the candy jar and he was impressing the girls with his bubble blowing skills. Megan was cheering for him....bubble-bubble-bubble! Paige and Megan do not chew gum so they are kinda in awe of their dad blowing bubbles...playing with his gum. A few years ago Paige tried some gum...it lasted about a minute and she said this is all you do with it and I said yep. She spit it in the trash and never asked for another piece. Thank goodness too...can you imagine what would happen if she got it in all that hair of hers? Megan has not tried gum yet, and I know if she did she would love it. I was a big gum chewer when I was a kid.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

That was so weird about the kids not liking or trying gum. Man, I use to love bubble yum remember when it first came out and it was so Soft. It tasted so good. I used to spend my lunch money on it. wow He blows huge bubbles. Amazing.

JustMeShann said...

And who is the biggest kid of the all??? "M.I.K.E." I love it!! Made me smile! and I showed him off at work too! did ya hear the round of applause!!! and your right, Megan would love it!