Thursday, March 15, 2007




I love this barn...not just because it has the Ohio bicentennial logo on it but because it is a classy looking barn. Whenever I drive to the mall I like to go the back way so I can pass by this barn. Yesterday I stopped and took this photo. The story behind the Ohio bicentennial logo...there is one barn painted with the logo in each county, they hired just one young man to do all the painting. They even published a book with a photo of each barn. I checked it out from the library once, it was fun to see all the different barns.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love the barns, we dont have them out here... They have such personality... The girls look like they were having fun on the bikes, glad they got to ride for a day or two after all that cold weather you had back there... I couldnt leave a comment on your other blog, dont know why? Love ya, Shann