Monday, July 23, 2007

About a week after we got back from vacation I got Megan to go down the slide by offering her a dollar. I knew she could do it.. She had gone down the slide at the hotel in Orlando and loved it. So I offer her a dollar and promised to be at the bottom and she did great, the current pushes them to the ladder. After that she went down another dozen times that day, but I told her just one dollar for the first time not a dollar for each time! ha ha:)

Here she is on the slide today after swim lessons. It is hard to get a picture of them zooming down the slide. This is the best shot out of 4 or 5 times .
Swim America Swim Lessons started today. The girls will go each day for a 30 minute class. With the Swim America lessons there are different levels and as your child masters the skills in each level then they advance to the next level of the program. It is nice for me because both of the girls are in the pool at the same time so there is no waiting around. They both did very well. As a matter a fact they were both used as examples to the other kids of how to kick your legs correctly (Megan) and how to do your arms (Paige). I am very proud of them. After swim lessons I let them stay and swim for a while until they were cold and wanted to go home.

No comments: