Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Here are some pictures from Disney's Light Parade. We were over in Mickey's Toontown and we were all hot and tired. We decided to take the train back to the front of the park so we could walk through the shops and cool off. I think they have the air conditioning set at sub zero. So we walked around and cooled off, got some refreshments and found a place to sit for the parade. Megan sat with us for about five minutes until one of the Disney cast members came out with a music player and she got up and danced with a bunch of other little girls for an hour straight. She was having a ball and making memories. Of course she wore herself out and I had to carry her onto the ferry and all the way to the bus stop but it was worth it to see her having so much fun and dancing her heart out.

Megan's favorite float was the one with Alice In Wonderland on it...that Megan always surprises me. I would have thought it would be Ariel or Cinderella. Paige's favorite part of the parade was near the end when the Queen of Hearts (also from Alice In Wonderland) came over and bent down and touched her on the tip of her nose. Somehow I lucked out and caught it on video ... a magic moment to treasure for always.
As for the floats my favorite was the one with Chip and Dale playing the piano like a couple of crazy guys. They always make me smile.

No comments: