Friday, July 06, 2007

While in Orlando we stayed at the Caribe Royale. It had a huge centrally located pool with waterfall and a water slide. The hotel was nice and clean and the price was right they even had free bus service to the Disney parks.
We had Megan wear her life jacket while in the pool since it went from 3 ft. to 6 ft. and it was a free form pool so there was not any defined"deep end". We had fun going under the falls and you could even walk behind them too.


Paige showing Megan how to go down the water slide. Love the green goggles!




Megan's first trip down the water slide was on Mike's lap, after that she was on her own.\. She wouldn't even go down on my lap, not once. This water slide was great for her confidence, even if she was wearing a life jacket.
P.S. Yesterday while we were at the pool I said to Megan why don't you go down the slide here and I will even wait at the bottom to make sure you are o.k.?" She said "No not today". Then I countered "what if I give you a dollar". Well that sealed the deal she went down and swam all by herself to the ladder...after that she went down another dozen times...but she only got $1.00 not a dollar for each time down!
We are so proud of her, even if I had to bribe her....I knew she could do it and I knew she would love it and she does!

No comments: