Saturday, December 15, 2007

My post for Friday 12-14-07


It's official Paige is the winner for the 1st -6th graders for the Gingerbread boy-girl decorating contest at Columbus Dance Arts. There was a message from CDA on the answering machine when I came home from work yesterday afternoon, that Paige was a winner. I didn't tell her when I picked her up for dance. When we got to dance she noticed they had posted the winner for the preschoolers and then she ran down the hall to where the 1st - 6th graders were displayed and she saw her name on the wall. She was so excited. Her prize was a gingerbread house kit, a personalized gingerbread ornament (it even says CDA contest winner for 2007 on the back), some candy canes and some cookies from Cheryl's Cookies. All of her friends were congratulating her last night at dance. When she gets the gingerbread house built and decorated I will share that too.

No comments: