Monday, December 03, 2007



My post for Saturday 12-01-07
Look what ten bucks buys can buy you. I ordered this last month from one of our neighbor girls, she was doing a fund raiser for her softball team (she was in Paige's class last year and she's a sweet kid). I remember selling stuff for school fund raisers and I remember collecting money for Easter Seals. We always got a big thrill when folks would purchase what we were selling or donate to our cause. So whenever a kid I know in the neighborhood comes to sell something I try to do my part. I was really surprised when they dropped this poinsettia off. I thought it was going to be about the size of the little three dollar ones we sell at Anderson's. I sure did get my moneys worth, this would be at least fifteen dollars at Anderson's and I got it delivered to my door, oh and I donated to a good cause...girls softball!

No comments: