Sunday, December 16, 2007

My post for Saturday, December 15,2007I had to be at Anderson's to cashier out in the nursery booth at 8 a.m. yesterday. I got there and plugged both the little heaters in and rebooted the computer for the register. It takes a good 15 minutes for the new prices to upload. In the meantime I went back inside to bet a medium hot chocolate with hazelnut whipped cream from Sacred Grounds and an apple fritter from the bakery (they are made at Der Dutchman and they are the best). It started snowing by 10 a.m. and by 11 the flakes were big and puffy they almost looked like feathers floating to the ground. It made the Christmas trees in the lot look very festive. We sold quite a few Christmas trees, a few wreaths and some pine roping.
These are the only pictures that I took yesterday. Paige was going out to take Rebel for a walk around the neighborhood. It started raining while they were out so when they came in they were soaked. I rubbed Rebel down with a towel. I had the kids throw their outerwear in the washing machine. I figured it was already soaked might as well clean it too. Then the kids went upstairs for a warm bath.
I guess I should get this posted, I need to go curl Paige's pony tails. She has her last two performances of The Nutty Nutcracker with CDA today. I can't wait until everyone gets to see the show. I have seen it 4 times since I was one of the carpool moms. So I know we are in for another great show.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Looks cold! How much snow are you getting today? I bet it was nippy to say the least out selling those trees! Rebel is a REIL snow dog, he doesnt look done with the walk... Hard to believe you have been in your new home for 5 years... Your tree looks wonderful :) and congrats to Paige on her ginger bread dancer...