Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My post for Tuesday 12-11-07Merry Christmas to me from Carole and Dad!
When I got home from car pooling for Paige's dance shows on Saturday there was a package on the table. It was addressed to me but was from somewhere in Virginia. I opened it up thinking there would be a packing slip or something to let me know who sent it. There was only a package wrapped in pretty tissue and tied with a raffia bow. So I called Carole and sure enough it was from her. She told me to go ahead and open it. I found this beautiful Snow Girl, she looks like she walked out of my favorite holiday picture that Carole and Dad got me a few years ago. Sure enough the Snow Girl figure is made by the same artist. I think that is so cool.
I opened the package after the girls were in bed so they didn't know about it. Paige noticed right away the next morning. We all think our Snow Girl is wonderful. Thanks for the lovely gift Carole and Dad. Merry Christmas!


No comments: