Monday, February 16, 2009

My post for Thursday 2-12-09 I'm Back!
First of all I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get these posted. I was at the school all afternoon on Wed. then we went back in the evening for the 5th grade musical (also had a 5 hour long power outage that night). Thursday I worked and helped with homework and making a valentine box and took Paige to dance. Friday I dropped the kids off at school and the drinks for Megan's valentine party. Went straight to work from their, then back to the school after work for the parties. Then I worked from 8 to 4 on Saturday and came home with a huge headache and took a 3 hour nap while Mike and the girls continued to play the Wii. So here they are a little late........but what's new!
Megan doing her science experment in class on Wednesday afternoon. She was the first one to present an experiment. This was all voluntary, if you wanted to sign up you did, but they get extra credit for doing it. She did a wonderful job and her teacher was impressed with how well she wrote out her hypothesis. The kids liked how she made the ice blue and the hot water red, they thought it was a good effect.

No comments: