Thursday, February 05, 2009

My post for Tuesday. 2-03-09
I don't have a "fresh out of the camera" shot today so we will use this cute picture of Megan and Rebel from Sunday night.



Tuesday we rushed out the door to dance and then came home about 15 minutes early because poor Megan is coming down with a cold. She had a coughing fit in ballet so I suggested that we go home and get her in a warm bath. I had tried to talk her into skipping dance but she wanted to do jazz class so she could start learning the "lightning dance". She was just watching from the sidelines in ballet but then started dancing when they were working on the "waterfall" dance. Shortly after that she had a coughing fit. I gave her a lifesaver candy and her water and we headed for home before they started the tap portion of her class. She was willing and ready to go home. She ended up waking up with a fever Wed. morning, so she stayed home from school Wed. and again today (Thursday).

No comments: