Thursday, February 05, 2009

My post for Wednesday, 2-04-09

I had a little visit with Joe Boxer :)

Mike worked from home today since Megan was home sick. That meant I could go into work from 10 to 2 and that I could go take Joe out since Deb had to be out at a meeting.
I could have called off work and they would have been okay with it. Heck they forgot to put me on the break schedule, my supervisor didn't even think I was scheduled. But I went in so my paycheck would be 4 hours bigger....plus with Mike home with Megan that meant I could spend a little extra time with my buddy Joe. He is always so thrilled to see me. He really is a special guy. After our walk I found some wee little treats in a canister on the counter. He was happy to chomp them down but then he started pawing at a drawer in the kitchen. When I opened it there was a bag of LARGE cheese flavored dog treats...so here is Joe about "TO GET" his treat. He will not move until I say "GET IT" he may drool but he will not move. That's Joe he's good like that!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Joe looks good :) Thanks for sharing; just love this guy!
Take a look at the moon tonight... Love ya to the big ol moon and back, Shann