Sunday, April 27, 2008

"Megan is our observant child"
As we were walking into the dace studio where Paige and Megan take ballet and tap Megan notices this poster. It is an advertisement for the photography studio that takes the photos of the kids in their recital costumes.


So Megan is checking out this poster and she says " Hey doesn't that one girl look like Paige?". Well I glance over at it and see Paige in her "Sugar Plum Fairy" costume from last year and I say "Hey Paige do you think that looks like you?". Then Paige checks it out and she says "Yes Megan that is ME!".
The funny thing was that Paige and I walked right past it. I was concerned with getting Megan changed into her tights and leotard so she would get to class on time and Paige was chatting with a dance friend. Just when I think Megan doesn't pay attention (like when I am telling her to brush and floss her teeth but she only does one not the other!) she surprises me and that makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

/and she is very beautiful in the photo/