Sunday, April 20, 2008

See even the rocks and Megan's stepping stone look better with when they are on top of fresh mulch.

hWhen I got home from work yesterday Mike was out front planting the Phlox that we got for the front flowerbed. It is our compromise. I wanted some Spring color and Mike wanted something low. So Phlox is it, hopefully it will be happy and spread out around the rosebushes. We still have mulch to put down along the side of the house and out back but it's getting there.
Our red tulips are done and the white ones will be blooming soon. The tulips in the front bed are pink and orange so that will be a nice burst of color in a week or so. Then the Asiatic Lilies will be up in June they are a deep burgundy.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Looks great and looks like a lot of work... I worked in the yard today... It only got to around 62' today, so it was a good day to transplant and create new beds... I am dreaming of a bigger pond... I am thinking if I help Steve with the house he is going to be working on that will make for good pond carma! It's positive thinking anyway! If I had your yard my whole backyard would be one big pond!