Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My post for Monday 11-19-07

Busted!So I get the girls off to school and come in the house. Mike is off work this week and is in the kitchen. I say oh look at our pup he is being such a good dog. He was laying on the carpet just minding his manners, not begging. That is a big deal for Rebel.
Then I head upstairs to get some things done, clean up the guest room, change sheets on Paige's bed. put laundry away etc. Mike calls up after an hour or so and says "You need to come down here I have something to show you". Well this is what he wanted to show me. Our good little pup must have sprouted devil horns and he was sitting in Paige's beanbag chair with a whole roll of T.P. and he was making some confetti. Having himself a little toilet paper party. So I said to Mike don't yell at him yet I need to grab the camera. I took this quick shot then he knew he was busted. Just for the record he looked really sad and sorry. I guess that is all you can ask from a 14 month old pup is to at least feel sad and sorry for acting on his t.p. desires. Oh and at least it was just t.p. and not a pair of my shoes!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I am sure glad that Rebel and Tucker don't live any where close to one another! They would be having parties all of the darn time... Nothing like creative pups with sparkle in their eyes though!

And I didn't comment on Paige's outfit because we were on the phone when you posted, but I have shown everyone at work and they just think she is as "NICE" as they get!

I'm off to make pie crust and I miss you a ton... Love Shann