Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Wednesday morning after breakfast and ready for school Paige gets one last snuggle from her puppy before he wants to jump down and play.While Megan snuggles up on her purple beanbag to watch Curious George cartoons.
Last night we got their baths and nightly reading done early so we could play some games. We played 3 games of "Sequence Dice". Paige won twice and I won one round. Then we played a never ending game of UNO. We each got to yell UNO at least once but we always kept the person from laying down their last card. Finally I told them to add up their cards at 9:15 so we could get them in bed. I had the least so I was declared the winner. Just playing games together was fun so I guess we all won!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love kids in the morning...