Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Post for Tuesday November 20,2007

This is Megan's Happy Freak Out Face!
Tuesday morning I am downstairs getting the dogs fresh water and food. I hear Megan coming down the stairs and she seems to be hobbling into the kitchen. I ask her "what's wrong is your foot asleep" and she says "No it's just hard to walk when you have your toes crossed.". Then she told me that she was going to keep her toes and fingers crossed all day in hopes that she would get her name pulled out of the hat and be able to take "Gingerbread Fred" home for Thanksgiving break. I bet you want to know who the heck Gingerbread Fred is? Well he is a little Gingerbread guy that comes home with each of the kids in Megan's class. He gets to spend the night and the kids write a story about his adventures with them.
All I can say is "good thing she doesn't know how to cross her eyes!"
By the way the toe-finger crossing did not help, Gingerbread Fred went home with Skylar.



Megan bites her fingernails, can you tell. I did too when I was a kid...oh and I hate that she does it. Funny how that works. Oh and she has her daddy's toes, poor child.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

What a face to wake up too!! Doesn't get much better than those blue eyes and smile! Sorry the crossed toes didn't work out! Maybe she will be lucky to have him over Christmas break... Love ya Auntie