Friday, November 09, 2007


Paige wearing her new headband. It is covered with colorful fabric that has long ties and she had me put her hair in a low ponytail and tie the scarf ends around it. Her friend at school had one and she wanted to get one too. I guess we are getting into fashion at the ripe old age of 9.
This picture was taken this morning before heading off to school. When she came home she took off her shoes and climbed under a blanket on the the sofa and watched some cartoons. When I emptied out her lunch box and found her thermos still full and her sandwich untouched. I asked "do you feel okay?". She said she was tired all day. I went over and felt her forehead and it was warm so we went up to take her temp and it was 100.7. So she put on her p.j.'s and snuggled on her bed with her pup then came down for some water and toast. I told her to take it easy and rest tomorrow since she has dance practice on Sunday. I am not surprised that she is sick since Mike has not been feeling well all week too.

No comments: