Friday, December 05, 2008


After breakfast Paige curled up with Rowdy and Oliver to read some Christmas stories. I pack the Christmas books away with the Christmas decorations each year. So the kids only get to enjoy the books for the month of December. It's great because each year when we unpack them it's like they have new books again and they can't wait to read them all.




Megan wore her hair in curly pig tails today. Her teacher is going to take their "holiday picture" at school today so she wore her red sweater with the sparkles and she's borrowing Paige's Santa hat (from her Santa's sleigh keeper's costume (from last years Nutty Nutcracker ).
She looked so darn cute that I had to have a picture of her and Jasper together!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I love the pictures Sis! I love those little elves too! What a fun tradition to start! I was glad to hear the Nutty went so well; sounds like you had a good time! Sorry I didn't call we were busy working all weekend and I am going to bed now... I love you to the moon and back, though I haven't seen it in a day or too due to the fog! Love you all, Shann