Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My post for Tuesday, 12-16-08

Tuesday Dance Class Parties!




The girls had "parties" - played dance games in their classes today. They will have the next two weeks off. I don't know about them but I am ready for a break!

They gave their dance teachers their gifts (a scarf and some lotion). Miss Rachel loved her scarf and wore it while dancing the entire night. Her shirt was so cute it said "if I were a reindeer I would be dancer!" one of her students had given it to her.

Here's Paige tapping to "Run Run Rudolph"

Megan and her jazz teacher Miss. Erin. Megan loves jazz it's her favorite dance class. Megan had Miss. Erin for a teacher when she was 3, 4 and 5 so Megan is thrilled to have her for a teacher again.


Miss. Krissy is sweet too, Megan has her for ballet & tap this year. Her friend Lilly is in her class too so that makes it extra fun.

No comments: