Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from our home to yours!
Scenes from Christmas Morning 2008!

Megan and Paige peeking over the banister waiting for Mike to get the video camera ready to roll.


Santa brought the girls really nice mountain bikes plus they each had a goody bog hanging on the handle bars.


Yo yo it's Snow Goggle Dude! Hey Shann and Steve thanks for the cool goggles!


Getting some hugs in front of the Christmas tree! While wearing my new scarf from Jenny. Thanks Jen, I love it...so soft and the colors are fantastic!


Happy Christmas morning smiles!


Rowdy is all about getting his Christmas stocking, he knows he's been good and he wants his treats!


We got Mike a back massager, and we all really like it a lot...we took turns getting our backs massaged. Maybe I should have gotten Mike a little ticket dispenser to go with it and a timer so no one ends up hogging it.


I must have been on the nice list...Santa-Mike got me the Nintendo ds that I wanted...now I don't have to share with the kids.

No comments: