Friday, December 12, 2008

I made my boss cry today.
Not sad tears but tears of joy. Ya see last year about this time her daughter and son in law gave her a little picture frame ornament. Inside the opening was a hand drawn picture of a pregnant stick figure. They have a video of Jody opening the ornament and at first she says "oh that's nice" and then she realizes what the drawing is and she just starts hollering and hooting and her little dog gets freaked out and jumps off her lap. It really should be sent in to "America's Funniest Home Videos" it's that good. So anyways her daughter had the baby on August 9th and his name is Emery. Jody is about the proudest grandma I have ever known.
I have been wanting to make something special for her so
last night I got creative and whipped up two picture frames. One for Jody and one for her daughter.


I did Jody's in red, white and blue because those are her favorite colors. Then I did Sandy's in bright cheerful colors because her house has a lot of bright greens, reds and oranges. The babies room is done in bright tropical colors with a rainforest theme.



Then with the scraps I whipped up a little holiday card for her too.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

These turned out so cute Sis! You did a great job on them; how creative are you! I love the colors and the card is cute too!
Love ya to the moon and back, Shann