Monday, December 29, 2008


Megan and Ayva almost had a sleep over last night.

About three weeks ago Megan and Ayva wanted to have a sleep over. But since Megan had a Nutty Nutcracker show to do I told her she would have to wait until winter break. So last night was the night. Ayva came over to play around 11 a.m. and they played until 1:30 when she went home for lunch. Then after lunch Megan went over (across the street) to play at Ayva's while Mike, Paige and I ran to Target. When we returned I went over to fetch them and they were all excited. They even made a list of things to bring into the bonus room, flash lights, pillows, stuffed animals. After dinner they played for a while and watched Disney channel. Then it was time for bed. All was well until I tucked them in and Ayva (with teary eyes) said I want my mom and dad. I called them on the phone and she talked to her mom. She wanted to go home, so Miss. Kristie walked over and fetched her. I told her she could come back in the morning to play and that is what she did. At least she figured out that she wanted to go home at 9:15 p.m.instead of 3:15 a.m!

No comments: