Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



We went over to David and Jie's to have lunch, visit and have our Christmas gift exchange. Here are just a few of the photos. I will post the others on my main blog later this weekend. Think I will head off to bed after these are done. I have to get the girls up early and over to Deb and Buds tomorrow morning before I go to work. Paige and Megan are having a sleepover with them so I think Mike and I will have a "date night". Maybe we will go see a movie that does not involve talking animals!


The cousins...Brittney, Aaron, Paige and Megan.


Jie showing Terry her engagement ring and David showing us how he got down on one knee to do the asking.


Mike and the girls enjoying the fire.

2 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Looks Like Fun

JustMeShann said...

I love the picture of the three of you Sis :o) Makes me smile... Love you to the moon and back,Shann