Friday, January 30, 2009

We Got A Wii

The other night Mike came home from work and told me that one of his buddies at work wanted to sell his Wii for about 40% less than what he paid for it and that included the games. Mike was wondering if the girls would play it. I told him that they had played at their friends house and they always come home excited about it. So last night when we walked in after dance the girls found Mike boxing with the Wii. It was so funny I wish I had my camera ready. I was carrying stuff in from the car and they came running around the corner yelling "We got a Wii, we got a Wii", then they made their own players and they played tennis and bowled before it was time for bed.

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

I think this is the biggest smile I have ever seen on Mike! Glad to see you are all having some Wii fun! I hear it is very addicting! Love you to the moon and back, Shann