Friday, January 23, 2009

A little bit of Alaska hangs around my neck....


I love this bear and not just because he's so cute and I get tons of compliments on him. I love him because my sister got him for me. I love him because she got it while she was traveling in Alaska last summer and when she saw this bear she thought of me and remembered my first polar bear. My first polar bear was bought for me by my Grandma when she drove to Alaska all by herself from California when I was a little kid. I had it for a long long time and then it got lost. I never forgot it and I keep hoping someday it will get found, like maybe it just got misplaced. But in the meantime I have this new bear and I love him a lot. Oh and Shann just isn't a cool sister she's also a really cool Auntie because she got Paige and Megan a bear of their own too.

3 comments:

LAC said...

that is really pretty, love the red beads on the chain.

JustMeShann said...

Glad you like it Sis... I actually looked all over Alaska for just the right necklace for you & the girls... I wear my snowgoose all of the time and wanted you to be able to remember Grandma & Alaska just as I do... Love you to the moon & back, Always/Always, Shann

Callie Ann said...

Okay so it's official I am jealous... what a sweet little trinket... Your a lucky sister.