Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today was not a snow day......but it did start snowing!
Aunt Shann, Steve, Cody and Chelsea sent her the shirt...I think it's sort of funny that they found a shirt that says "I Heart Snow Days" in California. I know they have snow in California but do they have snow days?

I don't think tomorrow will be a snow day either at least I hope not. I am scheduled to volunteer at the kids school for C.O.S.I. (Center Of Science & Industry) on wheels. The theme is "investigating energy". I will have to bring my camera along and get some shots of the action. It should be a fun day.



I just had to add this picture so Aunt Shann can see how cute Megan is in those little jeans with the sparkles on the back pockets. Ya gotta wear jewels on your butt when it's still tiny and cute (and smaller than a dinner plate) otherwise you just look silly.

4 comments:

1dreamr said...

Heh...isn't that the truth?! They don't make enough jewels - or big enough ones - to cover my butt these days! :-) Cute pics!

JustMeShann said...

Thanks Sis and Thanks for modeling Meg! I am glad you like them! Love you all the moon & back wish I was there to play in the snow! Love ya Shann

LAC said...

I want a shirt like that... I am always the first one in the office to get excited when one flake falls. And also the first in the boss' office asking to get sent home.... I LOVE SNOWDAYS, TOO!!!

Great modeling!

Callie Ann said...

Ha! kids are great