Friday, January 09, 2009



Happy Valentines Day to Me!

Last year Mike gave me a $100. gift card for a really nice salon that I used to go to. I stopped going there and started going to a less expensive walk in place because every time I would get a good stylist they would leave...without warning. The (expensive) place had good stylist but they would never stick around. Then I started going to a less expensive walk in place and I have had the same two people cut my hair for over a year...and it always turns out fine for a lot less cash. Oh and at the less expensive place I don't feel out of place walking in wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. The other place kind of has this uppity feel to it.
So I have had this hundred dollar gift card for almost a year, and the other day Paige says to me "Mom why does your hair look like it is three different colors?" Well it was 3 different colors because I desperately needed my hair colored. Then on Wednesday I received some coupons in the mail for the expensive salon where I had the gift card. I went on line and made an appointment and today I went in and got my hair colored.....and I love it!


Here I am before heading out this morning....

and here I am after returning this afternoon.
What do you think?
Happy Heart Day to Me!
:)

p.s. I got my eyebrows waxxed too, I think that was a major improvement.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I like it Sis; it look GREAT! Very pretty and your eyebrows are BEAUTIFUL too! Glad you got to spend a day on YOU! Love you to the big ol moon and back, Shann

Callie Ann said...

Looking good!!!!!