Friday, October 23, 2009


Here's a self portrait and scar update. I just have a little ) smile on my arm the only thing that's missing are the eyes and maybe a tongue sticking out. If I ever decide to get a tattoo maybe I will have it turned into a smiley face.
I let my hair do it's curl thing today since it is rainy/blustery out. I have been blowing it straight but that is just too much work on a bad weather day like today. Gosh you can tell that I haven't been sleeping well (coughing all night, think I have what Paige is getting over) my eyes look so red.Okay I am going to stop now before I start in on my big cheeks or crooked pinky or the "chins".
I'm done now!

1 comment:

JustMeShann said...

Just to let you know we both have matching crooked pinkies! I love your curls and I almost forgot that you had them since I see you with straight hair... Let the curls rule, their beautiful on you! Hope your feeling better and get some rest...
Love you to the moon and back, Shann

PS I love the good home store too!