Sunday, April 24, 2011


Happy Easter from our home to yours.
I have a bunch of Easter egg hunt photos to share later in the week. It is getting late here and tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have to get Paige dropped off for school with her big tri-fold project board (I hope it won't be pouring down rain). Then I have to get Megan up early so we can drop Rowdy off at the vet for his teeth cleaning by 8:15 then I will drop Megan off at school on the way back. Then I will go next door to babysit the boys. So wish me luck on a smooth morning and check back soon for Easter egg hunt pics.








The girls found new cute umbrella's in their Easter baskets and just in time for all this rain we are getting. Megan tested hers out when she delivered our eggs and prizes down to Miss. Sheri's house for the neighborhood Easter egg hunt.

Meet Roger Rabbit he lives 3 doors down from us and his family asked the girls to bunny sit for them while they were away this weekend. Yesterday when I returned home from work the girls said "oh mom you have to come down and meet Roger, he's sooooooo cute." So I grabbed Paige's point and shoot camera and went to meet Roger. I have to admit I am pretty smitten with this sweet bunny that is why I went back down with them today and brought our good camera so we could have a little Easter bunny photo shoot.






2 comments:

ahmed nabeel tariq said...

you have very nice pics.all pics are cute and nice

blog said...

Utilizing Office 2010, buyers can certainly Office 2010 manage your success of chores as per their own personal offers to generate a surprising achievement.Office 2010 is usually an overall location and also 4 corners worldwide, whilst venture can certainly admittance its data files instantly employing video clip inside Ms Microsoft Office 2010 powerpoint, as well as some files linked to innovative ways, and e-mail the conversion process. Office 2010 Key