Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My post for Sunday 9-21-08

Thank goodness for digital cameras! Paige and Megan were playing upstairs while I was cleaning the floors downstaris. I knew Paige had her camera because she came and asked for fresh batteries. I did not see the pictures until this morning when I put them on the computer. All I can say is thank goodness for digital cameras, and the fact that we don't have to pay to print them out. As you can see the girls were dressing their Webkinz animals with the clothes from their "Friends 2 B Made Dolls". Whatever? it kept them quiet and entertainded for a few hours and they cleaned up their mess when they were done.

It's Joy the Penguin Princess with her little doggie friends.

I think that is Paige's chocolate lab Cocoa sporting a blue satin frock.
Oopps looks like Cocoa can't stand up in her heels!

Oh that's better dashing Daisey has come to lend a paw.

No comments: