Thursday, September 18, 2008

My post for Tuesday 9-16-08

Our electric came back on around 9 p.m. Monday night....yeah hot water! click on photos for a better look!

I made this little tri-fold picture tag display last weekend (the weekend before the "BIG wind storm). I just never had a chance to post it until today. The pictures are from our mini trip to "The Avenue of the Giant's" to see the redwoods while we were in California.
The main pieces (chipboard tags) were from a kit but I used some paper from my stockpile that I liked better than the paper in the kit. I like the way it turned out, and so do Mike and the girls. I was afraid that Mike would not like the picture I used with him and the girls acting silly with the bear carving. But that picture just makes me smile every time I see it.

No comments: