Thursday, September 18, 2008

My post for Wednesday 9-17-08

Week 2 of riding lessons. It was a beautiful sunny day. Mike and Megan came to the stables to watch Paige ride this week. Now Megan is saying "maybe I can take lessons when I am 10". Paige did great, even when Calliope tried to veer off course Paige would get her to turn around and go back to where she veered. Paige also got to try galloping, with a bit of heel work. Paige was very pleased with her lesson, she worked hard and her confidence has grown just in one week.
Darn! I wish I would have had the red eye on, next week!

Have you ever seen a Chihuahua barn dog? Well this is Indigo, he's about 3 years old although as Paige says "I thought he was older because he acts like Rowdy". He follows Miss. G out to the pen and begs to be picked up. So she's out there with him in her arms while giving riding lessons. Paige thinks it's funny.

No comments: