Thursday, September 04, 2008

My post for Wednesday September 3, 2008

We call it "Puppy Therapy".

We went to the pet store to get fish food and snuggle puppy's. We didn't end up getting any fish food but we did snuggle two cute pups. We also bought our pups some treats and we got Rebel a new toy for his upcoming birthday.

Megan wanted to get this cute little "Puggle" pup out. He is a mix between a pug and a beagle. He was very sweet at only 10 weeks old. We are not in the market for a pup, we just like to give them a little attention and play time when we stop by for a visit. The young man at the pet store who got him out for us said that this pup was a great deal at $699. If that is the case then Rebel was a discount doggy at $200. almost 2 years ago. But that is the difference with a pet store and a private breeder. Plus we were able to see the parents and have the pick of the litter.



After the Puggle went back to his cage Paige asked to get this rascal out. He is a "Shiba Inu" he had the softest fur and they said they only get to be about twenty pounds. He also had a very curly tail. He was a bit wild for Megan, he could really jump.

On the way home we stopped for ice cream at Graeters. It happened to be their "dogs night out" so we got a couple of "frosty paws" for free. We are going to save them for Rebel's birthday. We also got some free puppy treats that a local pet sitting service was handing out. There were some cute pups out on the patio while we were enjoying our treats. One guy had a Vizsla pup, he was a few months old and his name was Chase. He reminded me of Burgie and Modoc, the Vizslas my sister had when we were kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes we puggles are adorable!

I am Mr. Puggle and I just started my own website loaded with Puggle stuff. There are more designs and items coming only my paws are a little slow on the keyboard.

Since you like Puggles but are not in the market for one, you can get all sorts of novelty items from my Puggle store. How about a Puggle Pillow to cuddle with?

http://www.cafepress.com/mrpuggle.285361792

I can also make anything in my store with your artwork, text, or picture on it. There is no minimum purchase.

Come visit me when ever you need another dose of puggle cuteness. I am your man! Well puggle. Cute puggle. Mr. Puggle :)

www.mrpuggle.com